Our mission is to foster a mental health and addiction system of care, in partnership with the community, and built upon our collective strengths and principles of recovery.
The Mental Health and Recovery Board is committed to providing residents in our community a pathway to healthier lives through quality mental health, alcohol and drug prevention, treatment, and support services.
- Services should be responsive to, and based upon, the strengths and changing needs of our community.
- Local communities are best able to identify their unique needs and work in collaboration with others to plan and administer services.
- In promoting high levels of professionalism and integrity.
- In being good stewards of public funds and striving to act in the best interest of our community.
- In respecting and valuing diverse cultures and lived experiences.