Text 4HOPE to 741 741   |   CRISIS HOTLINE 1-800-354-4357

Find Help

Where you go for help will depend on who has the problem (an adult or child) and the nature of the problem and/or symptoms. Often, the best place to start is your local behavioral health organization. Your primary care doctor is also a good person to talk to if you think you may need to see somebody about your mental health and/or substance use issues.

24-Hour Crisis Hotline 1-800-354-4357
For your local system of care, please click here